|Place of Origin:||GuangZhou,China|
|Brand Name:||King Inflatable|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pc|
|Packaging Details:||60x40x40cm by PVC bag, blower by carton|
|Delivery Time:||In 7days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T,L/C,Western Union ,Money Gram,Euro account, US dollar account|
|Color:||Any Color||MOQ:||1 Pc|
|Workmanship:||Double And Quadruple Stitching||Accessories:||Blower And Repair Kits|
|Shipping Way:||By Sea,by Air Or By Express||Delivery Time:||3-5 Working Days|
custom advertising inflatables,
inflatable arch rental
10m*5m mix color large PVC inflatable arch for advertising or event
The Inflatable Arch is an inflatable structure that is inflated by an external cold air inflation fan connected to the arch via a tube.Inflatable arch, when inflated and often used as entrances to events or as ad space and mile markers for races. Digital print log art and temporary banner areas.
Application: Schools, Kindergartens, Gardens, Residential districts, Playgrounds, Children's palace, Malls, Supermarkets, and other areas for advertising.
|Color||Mix color or customized as your requirement|
|Where used for||Event Decoration,Party Decoration,Club,Advertising,Promotional,Exhibition,Holiday,Festival etc|
|Features||Anti-tearing , Fir-resistent , strong and durable|
|Dlivery time||7-10 days|
|Packing||Inflatable product is packed by heavy duty PVC carry bag, Air blower is packed
by exported standard carton.
|payment terms||50% deposit before producing, and 50% balance before delivery|
|Remarks||1.All the pvc tarpaulin are NON PHTHALATE standard PVC, harmless, Water proof, durable and able to endure both high and low temperature.
2.All the blower are qualified the international quality standards CE,UL,GS.
- All arches come with air blowers, repait kits and Anchoring ropes.
- All logo printings use professional Digital or Screen printing workmanship.
- All can Custom Design, Size, Colour, Logo Printing or Upgrade to Airtight.
Advantages for inflatable arch:
1). 420D oxford fabric or pvc tarpaulin material of inflatable arch
2). Bulk order delivery time: Within 4 days to 7 days after the approval order
3). Customized size, color, design and OEM,ODM logo all are available
4).Customized detail function and logo for inflatable arch are accepted
5). Payment Term: 50% deposit in advance and 50% balance payment against the production
1. What's the MOQ?
-- Our MOQ of each item is 1pc.
2. May I get a sample?
-- Yes, we can provide you with the sample, and we will refund the sample fee when you place your big order.
3. May I have my own logo or design for the products?
-- Yes, we can print your logos on, and if the logo is not so complicated, it will be free of charge.
4. What about the quality control?
-- As providing the best quality products to our clients is our aim, this step is very important to our business, our QC will check one by one to comfirm every detail of the products is perfect.
5. How about the package?
-- We will use the high quality PVC carry bag or Heavy duty Carton.
Setting up your arch
1. Take arch, stakes, rope, blower from the bag. Some blowers are internal and built into the arch itself. Instruction will note when there are difference in setup.
2. Unroll the arch. Layout the arch where you will be using it. Attach the blower to the arch inlet. Be sure the inlet is tied around the flange of the blower. (Skip this step if your arch has an internal blower). Tie the ropes to the tie-down points on the arch. There are 8 tie-down point. 4 in front and 4 in back. We only recommend using all 8 points if it will be very windy. Make sure all zippers on the bottom of the legs are zipped up and the velcro is secured. Plug the blower in. Turn the power button on ( external blowers only). Arch will inflate in approx 30-120 seconds.
3. After the arch has fully inflated, stand the arch up(easiest with 2-3 people). Place the arch where you want it to be. Take each tie-down rope and tie it to the stake ( or your own weights). Pull each rope firmly so the arch is not leaning to either side. Place each stake at a reasonable distance so the arch is being both pulled down and out. This will keep the arch in place and help it from falling down.
Adjust as necessary. Sand bags or water jugs can be placed inside each leg for added stability.(access through zippers). Additional anchors can be attached to the achor tabs on the bottom of each leg.
4. For longevity and ease of storage, when done, turn the blower off, remove the stakes/weights. Unzip the zippers so air can easily escape. Remove blower(external only). Once the arch is deflated, fold the arch in a symmertrical pattern to get it the most compact. Put all items back into carry bag. Be careful stakes will not puncture the arch fabric.