|Place of Origin:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|60x40x40cm by PVC bag, blower by carton
|T/T,L/C,Western Union ,Money Gram,Euro account, US dollar account
|Double And Quadruple Stitching
|Blower And Repair Kits
|By Sea,by Air Or By Express
|3-5 Working Days
custom advertising inflatables,
inflatable arch rental
Colorful Oxford fabric rainbow Inflatable arch for event entrance
1.Superior Quality&Compertitive Price
3.Convenience Of Installation
5. Realiable Maufacture
|Colors can be customized
|Where used for
|Event Decoration,Party Decoration,Club,Advertising,Promotional,Exhibition,Holiday,Festival etc
|anti-tearing , Fir-resistent , strong and durable
|Inflatable product is packed by heavy duty PVC carry bag, Air blower is packed
by exported standard carton.
|50% deposit before producing, and 50% balance before delivery
|Repair kit(fixing material and glue)
1. As a reputable company in inflatable field, we have been providing our customers fastest and
satisfactory answers response service, and providing the best solutions to our customers' questions
regarding of inflatables or anything related.
2. As a professional supplier of inflatable products, and holding lots of professional and experienced
designers in our team, we have been providing our customers best ODM & OEM service from
start to finish.
3. As a experienced exporter for years, we have been providing our customers the fastest and most
economical shipping service to ship goods, to save time and save money for our customers.
4.As a responsible company in the world, we have been providing our customers the best payment
term, and have been striving to help our customers to optimize buying plans, and have been
endeavoring to solve financing for our customers.
Setting up your arch
1. Take arch, stakes, rope, blower from the bag. Some blowers are internal and built into the arch itself. Instruction will note when there are difference in setup.
2. Unroll the arch. Layout the arch where you will be using it. Attach the blower to the arch inlet. Be sure the inlet is tied around the flange of the blower. (Skip this step if your arch has an internal blower). Tie the ropes to the tie-down points on the arch. There are 8 tie-down point. 4 in front and 4 in back. We only recommend using all 8 points if it will be very windy. Make sure all zippers on the bottom of the legs are zipped up and the velcro is secured. Plug the blower in. Turn the power button on ( external blowers only). Arch will inflate in approx 30-120 seconds.
3. After the arch has fully inflated, stand the arch up(easiest with 2-3 people). Place the arch where you want it to be. Take each tie-down rope and tie it to the stake ( or your own weights). Pull each rope firmly so the arch is not leaning to either side. Place each stake at a reasonable distance so the arch is being both pulled down and out. This will keep the arch in place and help it from falling down.
Adjust as necessary. Sand bags or water jugs can be placed inside each leg for added stability.(access through zippers). Additional anchors can be attached to the achor tabs on the bottom of each leg.
4. For longevity and ease of storage, when done, turn the blower off, remove the stakes/weights. Unzip the zippers so air can easily escape. Remove blower(external only). Once the arch is deflated, fold the arch in a symmertrical pattern to get it the most compact. Put all items back into carry bag. Be careful stakes will not puncture the arch fabric.
Contact Person: Kinkor
Tel: +86 18620259154
Fax: 86-20- 29172017